The Valedictorian Selection Committee is still looking for a graduate student in CASHS to volunteer to sit on the Committee. If you’re a graduate student in CASHS and are interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. A FREE lunch is provided!
- Time commitment is about 15 hrs. over three months
- Committee members will be expected to attend an in person information session on the Valedictorian process (prior to nomination closure, Feb 22)
- Committee members will have up to two weeks (depending on availability of committee) to evaluate each nomination package and provide electronic feedback and scoring
- Committee members will be expected to attend a block of in person shortlisted interview sessions in March
- Formatted as a day of interviews, lunch provided (11 am – 3:30 pm)
- Committee members cannot be nominators